Progressive Publishing is also hiring a new editor and podcast host to join the team. Learn more from editors Peggy Coffeen and Kimmi Devaney about what this role entails, which skillsets would be most beneficial, and why this is such a great opportunity. Interested applicants can view the job posting here: https://www.progressivepublish.com/careers
This podcast is brought to you by Total Dairy Solutions.
TDS and DeLaval celebrate dairy month year-round. They make their customers’ goals for sustainability their own; implementing the latest technology to achieve greater profitability, efficiency, animal welfare and food safety. With locations in California, Idaho, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, and Saskatchewan, Canada, TDS represents the industry’s most respected innovators: designing, installing, operating and upgrading some of the world’s largest dairy farms.
During Dairy Month, TDS is doubling down to deliver on the promise upon which it was founded: to be the ultimate one-stop shop for dairy farms, with a commitment to the future of your dairy. Learn more at www.totaldairysolutions.com.
Season 4, Episode 16
Here is a breakdown of the episode:
- When did you first fall in love with dairy? [~1:45]
- What are some of your fondest memories of your grandparents’ farm? [~2:45]
- Give us the highlight reel of your career so far. [~4:15]
- What motivates you to pursue these roles and serve the dairy industry in this way? [~9:00]
- How does it feel to be an editor and podcast host at Progressive Dairy? [~10:40]
- What will you be doing in your new role? [~12:30]
- Rapid fire questions [~13:20]
- We are hiring a new dairy editor and podcast host. Learn more about what that role entails, qualification and why someone with this skillset should apply. [~15:55]
Contact Editor Kimmi Devaney:
Dairy editor and podcast host job announcement:
Are you a subscriber?
Keep up with our Progressive Dairy podcast episodes to gain insights from what is happening in the industry to new and evolving management techniques for your operation. Just like our magazine, we’ll cover a multitude of topics including human resources, business management, facilities, repro and genetics, feed and nutrition, calf and heifer raising, dry and transition cows, herd health, hoof health, milk quality, animal welfare and manure handling. Subscribe now to be notified of new releases.
Click here to find past episodes and quick links to subscribe on your favorite platform.