The Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation held its 92nd Annual Meeting in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, earlier this month. A number of dairy producers were presented awards or elected to serve the organization.
• Manitowoc County dairy farmers, Kennard and Marie Wagner, were presented the Distinguished Service to Farm Bureau Award.
• Taylor County dairy farmers Ryan and Cheri Klussendorf, Medford, were selected the winner of the Young Farmer & Agriculturist Achievement Award.
• Bill Bruins, Waupun, was reelected president.
• Richard Gorder, Mineral Point, was elected vice president.
• Joe Bragger, Independence, was reelected to the Board of Directors in District 4.
• Rosie Lisowe, Chilton, was elected to represent District 6 on the Board of Directors. PD
—From WFBF news releases