In a recent online poll, Progressive Cattleman asked, “Do you use firearms at your ranch?”

Only 5 percent said they do not use guns. The other 95 percent said they use guns on their operations. Eighty-two percent said they own more than three guns, while 13 percent said they own no more than three.  end mark

Do you use firearms at your ranch?

  • Yes, but no more than 3: 13%

  • Yes, we have more than 3: 82%

  • No, we don't use any guns: 5%